For most users, we recommend using the webmail portal to access your email. It is the easiest way to use email for novice computer users. Here's why:
- You can access your email from any web browser
- All you need is your email address and password
- You don't have to worry about things like POP and SMTP settings
- You never have to re-configure your settings when travelling
- Your email is always stored in a safe location and backed up every night
- If you accidentally delete an email, we can restore it up to 14 days later
- You can easily report spam, and manage your own anti spam settings
The webmail address for A Buyer's Choice is http://webmail.abuyerschoice.com. This address will not work until we complete the migration. Please do not access this page until December 6, 2010.
Immediately after the migration takes place, the webmail portal will be the easiest way for most users to access their email, and to send and receive new email.
For full instructions on accessing and using webmail, please download the Webmail Instructions PDF file. Click here to download.
If you would like to use a desktop client such as Microsoft Outlook, please continue on to the next section.